Along the whole Mooring System
Marine and Mooring Chains manufacture
- Marine Chains from 40 mm up to 220 mm
- Offshore Mooring Chains from 40mm up to 220 mm
- Stud Common Link
- Stud Enlarged Link
- Studless Common Link
- Studless Enlarged Link
- End Link
- Polyester Ropes (alliances with other manufacturers on a case-by-case basis)
- Piles and Anchors (IDESA)
- Forgings of any quality and design
- Offshore H Link
- D Type Shackle
- Offshore Thimble Connector
- ROV Operated Subsea Connections
- Others (Kenter)
- Tailor made solutions for each project: Supplying any type of offshore connectors and plates designed and manufactured to meet any of your requirements.
Engineering & Innovation
- Offshore support: wide range of value creating services for our clients and the best technical assistance
- Mooring Line Design
- Concept and detail design of installation, temporary and long term mooring accessories.
- Proven solutions for remotely operated subsea connections at mudmat and driven or suction piles.
- Structural integrity and nonlinear ﬁnite element analysis.
- Engineering critical assessments.
- Remaining life assessments of used chains and accessories.
- Full scale strength and fatigue testing.
- Hydrodynamic and mooring analysis.
- Characterization of materials and coatings in adhoc aggressive environments.
- Integrity Services: Mooring Assessment & Inspection.
- Smart Industry Services.
- Maintenance Services.
- Remote Inspections (Onsight).