In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) we inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Data Controller
The data controller of the data provided through https://www.vicinaymarine.com/ is Vicinay Marine, S.L., with NIF B95382750 and registered office at “Bilbao, Plaza Sagrado Corazón, 4, 48011”. To contact us regarding the processing of your personal data, please call +34 944 20 10 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Purpose of the processing, legitimacy and recipients of your data
Provision of the contracted service: We will process your data in order to maintain the contractual relationship generated between the parties. This processing is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it has ended, for the period of limitation of any legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banks we work with for the payment of the contracted service.
Rights of data subjects
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting Vicinay Marine, S.L. by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by non-electronic means (postal mail to the address of Vicinay Marine, S.L.), accompanied by documentation duly proving your identity. We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) in the event that you consider your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit https://www.vicinaymarine.com/. Among other purposes, cookies allow us to personalise the content you access and to obtain statistics in order to improve our services and also to offer you advertising. In general, several criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (own or third-party), the length of time they remain active (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalisation, analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on the specific purpose, they may or may not require the user’s consent.
What cookies are used on https://www.vicinaymarine.com/?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
Management and deactivation or deletion of cookies
You may at any time exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser you are using. Depending on the browser you are using, the way in which you can delete, disable or block cookies will vary. In this regard, you can consult the following links of the main browsers where you can find more information:
- Configuración de cookies de Internet Explorer
- Configuración de cookies de Firefox
- Configuración de cookies de Google Chrome
- Configuración de cookies de Safari
Questions and more information about cookies
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents contained in https://www.vicinaymarine.com/ are the property of Vicinay Marine, S.L. and the total or partial reproduction and/or publication of the website, its computer processing, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation is not permitted without the prior written permission of Vicinay Marine, S.L. The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for their personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or for activities contrary to the law is prohibited.
Conditions of use of the website
The use of the website https://www.vicinaymarine.com/ implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Vicinay Marine, S.L. at the time the User accesses the site. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
- Vicinay Marine, S.L. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- Vicinay Marine, S.L. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the website, in its content, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order.
- Vicinay Marine, S.L. guarantees that all the contents and services offered on https://www.vicinaymarine.com/ respect the principle of personal dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
- Vicinay Marine, S.L. undertakes, through this medium, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Any formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website will not be considered as misleading advertising. Vicinay Marine, S.L. undertakes to correct these errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
- Vicinay Marine, S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. All information sent to clients of Vicinay Marine, S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and Vicinay Marine, S.L. as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities related to the service that the client has contracted with the company.
Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Vicinay Marine, S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of the information. Vicinay Marine, S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
All third party links to this website must be to its home page or entry page.
Vicinay Marine, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user’s address is outside Spain, Vicinay Marine, S.L. and the user agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Bilbao (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction.
Vicinay Marine, S.L. is registered in the Bilbao Mercantile Register: Volume: -, Book -, Folio: -, Section: -.